Drying racks for vegetables \ Ice as filler

Hey there,

My friend love to play Shipwrecked, and she was so disappointed that you can't dry vegetables. To be honest, I don't like SW, but I thought, that it's could be perfect thing for DST. I'm sure, that lots of players will agree that ice as filler makes winter really easy and nothing-to-do part of the year. It's much easier to get food at wintertime without any preparations then at Any other season. And also, it makes no sense: poisoned monster meat + water = good food? Isn't that strange? Of course, I clearly understand, that it's will be hard to survive with just dried vegs + meat that you gathering, so there's must be another source of fillers at wintertime. But not an ice! And not so much as ice!

So, this two changes in composition could change gameplay a little bit and do the trick.

And yeah, I know that It's too fundamental change and this will never happen... whatever XD...

Regards,

I'm pretty sure you can dry seaweed in SW but it would be great if you could dry more fruits or vegetables

Also the jam lasts for about 15 days so if you want to make some food reserves I guess you could cook lots of jams.

On 7/13/2016 at 2:05 PM, Arlesienne said:

Not every vegetable and fruit is suitable for drying, but berries should be fairly appropriate.

What kind of raisins we talkin aboot?

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Storm137 said:

I would be open to sun dried tomatoes being implemented in the game. Mm...Sun dried tomatoes..

*sigh* if only I could make a certain joke but I know I can't. :/

Archived