[H] An Inventory [W] To trade away and be rid of (some, not all) duplicate items.

I traded away my Woodie Triumphant Head for a Shadow Suit weeks ago, so I thought I'd leave my inventory open to the public in case they saw a duplicate of something they wanted. I have 2 Nightgowns, and I guess those are the best items in my inventory right now. I'm open to most offers.

Here's my trade link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=269520336&token=6EhEnd0_

Just to clarify, I want either either one of the heads for a 1:1 trade. I wouldn't ask for something as unfair as 2 Elegants for 1 Elegant.

Edit: The Triumphant is gone, but I have an inventory to share with the public, so I guess that's a plus.

Your Woodie is awesome, but I am more interested in something available to the entire crew. I noticed you have two cardigans. Would you be willing to part with one and if so, is there something you would trade it for?

11 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I noticed you have two cardigans. Would you be willing to part with one and if so, is there something you would trade it for?

My two red Cardigans? Sure, I'd give one up as long as it would be for something that I already didn't have. Do you have a trade link?

13 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

My two red Cardigans? Sure, I'd give one up as long as it would be for something that I already didn't have. Do you have a trade link?

My inventory is public and I have Steam Guard. Would you like the link through a note? I see our items tend not to be duplicate, so hopefully you may get a chance to expand your collection. Those triple brown waistcoats are quite fetching too.

On August 11, 2016 at 4:55 PM, TheKingDedede said:

Any fans of Woodie out there? I'm thinking of changing the trade offer so that I'd trade my Woodie Triumphant head for a Shadow Suit.

I have a shadow feller's kit :3 (I know, not as good, but the offer is there :) ) 

Archived