Artist looking for Work!

TGI

Have an idea that you're dying to make come to life but struggling with the art side of it? Look no further! I'd like to help make your project come to life!

I've been wanting to get into the modding community but am not entirely sure what kind of mod to create. I'm a little too busy to spend time coding (at least efficiently) so if any programmers or devs of any sort are looking to collaborate, PM me with your project or let me know your interest below!

Here are some examples of some old work I did on a personal mod I made a few years ago:

IRavbzH.jpg

And some random style pieces:

VlX5PJY.jpgC0O9EQx.png

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested! :D 

I'm interested in making a fighting monk/cleric character. He'll have lower health and hunger, higher sanity from his faith but a drain at night. A wooden cross amulet (that glows when worn?) could offset the drain and even give a sanity boost. A mace would be perfect. But something simple like the Golden Cudgel would be great as well. Of course he'd have to have a beard!

It'd be cool if you like the idea and can make it happen.

I am looking to make a necromancy mod, with a lich character or the ability to become a lich. I haven't gotten into the game or its modding yet, but I have a lot of knowledge and experience with Lua and I am DEATHLY passionate about liches and necromancy.

The whole concept of lichdom would work beautifully in Don't Starve, because it is all about immortality and shedding human weakness. Also, undead slaves would be extremely useful, as they are mainly used for autonomous resource-gathering or war. I'm thinking that it would be a very end-game and difficult thing to get into, but would get you on your way to becoming a god.

Liches mostly live in caves where they scheme for excessive amounts of time. Being a creature of evil and darkness, like Webber, you are hated and will be hunted down by the living.

Lich.png

906013_100491473619545_4239684408141785022_o.jpg

Untitled.png

On 5/19/2016 at 2:11 AM, TGI said:

Have an idea that you're dying to make come to life but struggling with the art side of it? Look no further! I'd like to help make your project come to life!

I've been wanting to get into the modding community but am not entirely sure what kind of mod to create. I'm a little too busy to spend time coding (at least efficiently) so if any programmers or devs of any sort are looking to collaborate, PM me with your project or let me know your interest below!

Here are some examples of some old work I did on a personal mod I made a few years ago:

IRavbzH.jpg

And some random style pieces:

VlX5PJY.jpgC0O9EQx.png

I look forward to hearing from anyone interested! :D 

Did you ever partner up and make a mod? Your art is good.

It is a 3 character mod, that I have been working on with the coding side of the mod. I only have 1 character with progress so far, so it might take a bit to get the other characters under-way. If you want, I can send you the mod file of what I have so far, and send you a picture so you can get a led of what the character look like, and go off of that. If you are not interested, that is fine. It's only a suggestion.

Archived