Fire packim not firey on foes

hyiltiz

I am not sure if everyone has this problem; fire packim actually never attacks. Generate a new world, use the following command:

c_packim()

Now place the obsidians to transform it.

Introduce the foe:

c_spawn 'spider'

Try to make packim attack that spider. Even while the spider is attackim him, it wont.

Is this a bug?

6 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

I remember it attacking me as Webber, so there's that.

Didn't test in the more current patches though.

The code for packim seems it was supposed to attack monster mobs. I do like the fact that it doesn't attack anyone. I just want his cooking powers (not the ashing powers though). So I actually liked this bug, if it is.

4 hours ago, hyiltiz said:

The code for packim seems it was supposed to attack monster mobs. I do like the fact that it doesn't attack anyone. I just want his cooking powers (not the ashing powers though). So I actually liked this bug, if it is.

Not to mention he attacked using fire, aka the worst method(who doesnt like to set a spider on fire so he'll burn your entire base and then his loot will turn to ashes?).

16 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Not to mention he attacked using fire, aka the worst method(who doesnt like to set a spider on fire so he'll burn your entire base and then his loot will turn to ashes?).

Fire is supposedly good for certain enemies, especially for making a group of enemies into chaos. But almost any case is bad.

Why he isn't attacking? I am still too afraid it might accidently starts to attack so I don't take him out to other playces to play. He just stays at home as a instant-cooker.

Archived