Small Islands

Nikola101

I think it should be bigger islands, so that we could make mega base. I think they are very small., and you can not actually do anything.Problems is we have a lot of beach biome, which you are not able to make a lot of things because of sandy pile.

25 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

it's all RNG world gen luck... you can just begin a world and reveal the map if you wanna make sure you have real big islands. Me, I just got lucky

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/287477208229840344/3A8BC2B7779AE34312F0BDD1A7CB4E5108EA089B/

`Man  this is insane u had a big luck after 4 m of playing i did not have that luck to find that island

There are almost (and I'm only saying that for a safety net) always a few massive islands in each world. 

You'll also be surprised how little space you need for a truly functional bade too. Unless you're desperate for a mega base for whatever reason (I won't judge), you won't need to have two islands stuck together for a big base.

27 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

That luck

You shouldn't leave your house or a train will fall on your head or smth.

As for OP have you tried making the most out of your small islands? Bases separated into archipelagoes connected by log raft bridges seems interesting.

28 minutes ago, TeoSS69 said:

You shouldn't leave your house or a train will fall on your head or smth.

As for OP have you tried making the most out of your small islands? Bases separated into archipelagoes connected by log raft bridges seems interesting.

Love the idea... this is awesome... I'll give this a try

Archived