How to GG Rekt The Dragonfly in DST

RyanandLink

Mkay!
So same story, no thread for DST videos so ima put it here :D 

Alright so I had a look at @Asparagus's videos a while back, and thought to myself "Man... I wish I could be so pro..." and then a few days ago I started up a Solo Don't Starve Together world and I was thinking I would give this a shot. This was my first try at it, so forgivu any stupid mistakes I made haha!

Uhh, anyone know how long she takes to respawn? Because I kinda want dat egg ^^'

• Like 1

@Asparagus ah! Approval from the dragonfly-ggmaster himself! Hahah but thanks :D the dang hounds... those pigs be waking up when I kill the dragon. "Oh yeah sorry! was asleep haha. No that pan flute am i right?" with their excuses... we all know they're just too scared to fight!

• Like 1

Oooohh, sounds good :0 Maybe I didn't spam my Weather Pain enough... I should practise it on ghost xD Another thing could maybe be using Rock Lobsters? They do alot of damage and are easy to get (if you have caves enabled T-T) Also maybe just smacking it with the Ham Bat does more damage than the Weather Pain, but I don't know...

• Developer
1 hour ago, RyanandLink said:

"wathgrithr_spirit" I think :D happens when Wigfrid kills something, I'm pretty sure.

Yeap.

It's supposed to mean that the soul of her combatant rose up to Valhalla, as it bravely died in combat.

Or something like that.

• Like 1

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Yeap.

It's supposed to mean that the soul of her combatant rose up to Valhalla, as it bravely died in combat.

Or something like that.

Yeah! I always thought it would be a cool, not that heavy nerf if Wigfrid couldn't attack enemies when they're sleeping, since she always says stuff like "I will give it fair battle and wait until it wakes up." and I respect that and obey to what she says* But I guess that's a choice the player makes! Or since when she examines the Spear Gun, she calls it out for being the coward's weapon so not being able to use projectile stuff would make sense. Anyways im not gonna turn this into one of those "pleat nerf figwrid" threads (which I don't think is necessary, but... some people would disagree I suppose haha)

*with the exception of this Dragonfly, all those singleplayer Dragonflies I killed with gunpowder, that time I didn't know what the Goose did, that one time there were 99999 frogs killing my houndius shootius... but I never attacked directly.... hmmm :p

• Like 2