[GAME CRASH] Hit by Meteor at Volcano says Shenanegans at Morgue

hyiltiz

I load my roughly 140 Day SW game. I left yesterday in the Volcano, but did not remember the phase. After roughly 20 s (I was minding my own business, inventory management), a meteor came down all of a sudden out of nowhere (the warning music might have played yesterday but I already forgot), then I died.

Didn't like this ending, so I clicked on the red close button of the game window, and "cheated". But when I reopen the game and try to load my world, it crashed every single time (dont starve game window closes itself). The 140 Day World shows up in the game loading screen. I checked Morgue, and saw that my "Death" was due to "Shenanegans"! I guess the game somehow knows that I died, but couldn't figure out how. Then refused to load.

Is there anything I can do to be able to load this world?

Suggestions: as with hounds, if you save the world and load it back again, maybe give roughly a 15-60 s grace period depending on World age, so that you won't loose the warning signals.

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 09.40.02.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 09.40.13.png

Archived