Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

SoggyNachos

Shipwrecked's has officially been released, but Klei, WHERES OUR LORE?

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,749

We do know that the SW world is still under Maxwell's control, as his face is in the errupting volcano in the trailer. I can't be bothered to go get it though.

MoloMan    421

WOODIE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! It's the birds who's controlling it all! THE BIRDS!!!

Lore would be cool tho. I wanna know what Wolly's up to....

oCrapaCreeper    3,093
4 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

We do know that the SW world is still under Maxwell's control, as his face is in the errupting volcano in the trailer. I can't be bothered to go get it though.

To be honest it doesn't really make sense that Maxwell had involvement in it when a parrot greets you. He even greets Maxwell himself. 

T4T3RGR3NAD3R    2,749
50 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

To be honest it doesn't really make sense that Maxwell had involvement in it when a parrot greets you. He even greets Maxwell himself. 

That's what I thought, but his face is in the volcano nevertheless.

BenDingo    2

When I first saw the release trailer, I thought it was Maxwell's brother Jack from the William Carter Puzzles, only because the volcano face's nose was different to Maxwell's. I don't really believe it is him but that was just my first thought :confused:

spiderdian    1,313

RoG didn't add any new lore too

RoG AND SW(linked worlds) stuff appear in adventure mode, so saying that there's any difference is invalid