Still sad about early access forum dying

Not only you... It was really magical time for me - I played SW, and on the forums we where creating new cool ideas, interesting propositions to make available things even better, discuss characters and how we would change things etc.

And Klei & Capy actually take some of those ideas and make them alive. That was fantastic. And now when it's all over - I know it is dumb - but i just fill really sad :-/

I only joined in with the forums when Shipwrecked came out. I had a lot of fun times on here and I have been fairly active throughout the expansion's development.

So it kinda sucks to see everything I contributed to be locked away for good.

Just now, DeputyDeath said:

I only joined in with the forums when Shipwrecked came out. I had a lot of fun times on here and I have been fairly active throughout the expansion's development.

So it kinda sucks to see everything I contributed to be locked away for good.

You shouldn't see it like that. Instead threat it like all the Topics in the SW Early Acces forums got Archived and only got locked so the Pinheads who can't be botherd to check the postdate can Nekro the ever living Christ out of them.

• Developer

There will be more expansions in the future for us all to contribute in, eh?

See the archived threads as a... museum. A gallery of fame. You can't touch the expositions, but you sure can look and be marvelled by them :)

(And know you were some of the artists that made them).

Archived