Shipwrecked key

1mikey1

The functionality to do that is not available yet, but Steam purchases for Shipwrecked, will be given a CD Key that can be used to retrieve the DRM-free version starting Monday, April 4th, 2016.

23 hours ago, JanH said:

The functionality to do that is not available yet, but Steam purchases for Shipwrecked, will be given a CD Key that can be used to retrieve the DRM-free version starting Monday, April 4th, 2016.

That is excellent news! :D

11 hours ago, 1mikey1 said:

does that apply to purchases made before the official release date (yesterday)?

Good question.
I bought the early-access version on Steam the day it went online.

Hello.

I bought the DLC, when it was still at an early access. Now I want to know how can I get the key to download DRM-free version. If you want I can show the check number and account in Steam.

Hey folks, thanks for your patience. There has been a bit of a delay, and we're working to have the functionality for Steam purchases of Shipwrecked to be able to retrieve the DRM-free standalone version. This should be ready within the next day or so. 

• Developer
4 hours ago, 1mikey1 said:

this is my last reply to this pointless topic

this just won't happen, and is again pointless waiting

Klei said they're on it, which believe me when I say they are on it.

Sometimes, problems happen. Just be a bit more patient, please :)

On 2016/3/31 at 3:02 AM, JanH said:

I bought Shipwrecked yesterday via Steam and didn't get any CD key.

Archived