My Pigs Don't Come out to Play?

EDIT: Since I guess this isn't normal, I started checking the pig camp with the king every day and after a couple days they all came back! And randomly on my way back to base I found 5 pigs clumped together in a savannah, so I killed 'em all. When I got back to base I found that my created houses are now spawning pigs again too! Yay! Weird... but yay!

Is it normal for pigs to not leave their houses... ever? The very first time I come across a pig house area, they're out and about having a jolly old time. But after they go inside for the night, they will never leave their houses again. I've found three different pig areas, and the same thing happened at each. I have to break 'em down with a hammer to get them out again.

Even the ones that I've built now, they won't come back out of the house after day one.

So, is this normal?

Edited by orangetayo

Did you 'use' them (Gave meat) and leave the area with them ?

If you did, maybe they're stuck in the way home.

I fed three pigs meat, but this was after they stopped leaving their houses. I had to break them out of their houses with a hammer (I needed a forest clearing crew ^_^). I used the pigs to clear a forest, and used the pig skins from their houses and killed all the pigs. Left me with 5 skins I think. I used 4 to build a new pig house closer to my home, and after 2 days, that pig won't leave his house either.

I just checked the area with the pig king again, and still no piggies :(