Just getting the background

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows of this issue, I'm trying to play on chrome but all I get is the background. I've already bought the keys and have access to them but it says in instructions I need to launch the app then redeem a key, however there is no redeem key button only the background.

Does anybody know of a way to fix this or could I get a refund so I could try it on steam instead?

er... it is a quite old laptop but I think it should work, I'm trying it on steam now. I got the email that linked me to 2 google chrome keys but the app wont work, hopefully it'll work on steam. Is there a way to get a refund for the google chrome apps as I wont need them if steam works?

Tried that still wont work, and doesn't work on steam keeps saying it has encountered an error and needs to close when I try to open it. =( so thats £20 spent for 4 useless keys.

I can understand why you might be frustrated, but did you even make an effort to check out if your specs could run it? Probably not!

In other words their is no need to be arrogant. The keys are not worthless, your computer is just old or dons't have the required distribution packs, or your drivers are old.

If you settle down, I would be more than glad to help you in any way I can. Start of by posting your computers OS and specs ( CPU, GPU, RAM ect ect )

I don't know what they are or how to find them out thus why I couldn't check, I just compared it to a game I've got on steam that works and assumed it should be ok. I don't mind keeping the steam copy as it most likely will work on a better pc just really don't need the google app ones as I doubt I'll ever play it on that instead of steam unless somehow the app version works while the steam one doesn't