I think it would be a good idea to add walls and light to the game. So you could make a base/house etc. Maybe some other method of transportation besides walking, like a railway or something. Also, they should add more passive animals, like chickens, or deer and stuff. More places to get meat and things. Thanks, tell me if you agree.

Those ideas would be nice. I honestly read a lot of ideas that would be great, but many of them lead sorta into a path of minecraft. Many ideas are things to help someone survive when the game should be that you will eventually die, and you must die.... until story mode comes out.

I feel this game needs more difficulty, and very little more to help someone build a turtling camp. I almost feel that things like the krampus and hounds don't help much and are more of just a nuisance.

Hopefully with this new secret mob and the addition of the sanity meter and seasons that it will help make this game more difficult.

I find myself turtling quite a bit until I think of some goal that I want to accomplish, and then I plan it out, based around the hounds, and then I set out to do whatever I wanted to do.

There has been talk about fences being added to the game. There has also been talk of a new passive mob that I believe it will is the deerclops. Also to Mention there were many suggestions for rafts to be added to replace stone bridges. But for the light suggestion I would like to see a sort of tiki torch light source that takes charcoal and sticks to make it and is brighter than a pumpkin lantern and you have to use a regular torch to light them up at sunset. So it would be a light source to make later in the game.

Edited by Urbstudio