Filling in the Roles

IceKitsune

You wake up in a forest. You see a tall black figure and he says "Hello,You might want to find something to eat before night comes...." You see other people surrounding you but you can't make out who they are.                                                                                                                                                                  Here is my character.

Name: Wren

Race: Griffin

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Born in a science lab, She did learn how to fly at the age of 6. She flew away from home because she really wanted to explore in her life. She lived in a house (Kicked a guy out of his house) She turned up the radio and heard a voice. "Hi. Would you like to know what EVERY state, continent, and country looks like?" Wren was desperate to know. "Okay." Wren said happily. Then, Wren was knocked out by something. She woke up on a island unable to move her wings.
Personality: A lovable,slightly mean,Curious,and tries to be a warrior
Appearance: Small,blue,has a beak,lion mane,and has cat ears

Strengths: Good at fighting,can befriend animals,never gives up
Weaknesses: Can't fly, runs slow,only eats vegetables 
Etc: Nothing for this.

Name: ????? (It's a secret.)

Race: Probably Human...? (It's not well-hidden...)

History: A young genius, this shady character constructed many of their thoughts into reality using electronics. One of these thoughts was in the form of a dark-purple robe, which had a powerful "badge" holding it all together. Using this badge, they could manipulate shadows' abilities of shape. Their face was always covered in darkness, and they could become a near-exact replica of any similar being (Ex. Human, Animal, Fish-man). The problem with that was that it took strength from the mysterious thing. The shadows, while impressed, were also quite displeased. Knowing this mysterious figure wouldn't fall for any mere trick, they simply dragged it down into the abyss, and there it lay. And to think they forgot to take away the badge and robe!

Personality: Kind, yet somewhat mysterious, with a somewhat short-temper.

Appearance: A Dark-Purple Robe with Black Gloves, Black Shoes, Black Pants, and an odd Badge. No visible face, It's shrouded in shadows.

Strengths: Can Shapeshift at cost of life, Great at science, Shapeshifting copies strengths.

Weaknesses: Weak fighter, EXTREMELY LOW STATS, Shapeshifting copies weaknesses, Loses Hunger faster.

Does this sound alright?

2 hours ago, kirbywar said:

Name: ????? (It's a secret.)

Race: Probably Human...? (It's not well-hidden...)

History: A young genius, this shady character constructed many of their thoughts into reality using electronics. One of these thoughts was in the form of a dark-purple robe, which had a powerful "badge" holding it all together. Using this badge, they could manipulate shadows' abilities of shape. Their face was always covered in darkness, and they could become a near-exact replica of any similar being (Ex. Human, Animal, Fish-man). The problem with that was that it took strength from the mysterious thing. The shadows, while impressed, were also quite displeased. Knowing this mysterious figure wouldn't fall for any mere trick, they simply dragged it down into the abyss, and there it lay. And to think they forgot to take away the badge and robe!

Personality: Kind, yet somewhat mysterious, with a somewhat short-temper.

Appearance: A Dark-Purple Robe with Black Gloves, Black Shoes, Black Pants, and an odd Badge. No visible face, It's shrouded in shadows.

Strengths: Can Shapeshift at cost of life, Great at science, Shapeshifting copies strengths.

Weaknesses: Weak fighter, EXTREMELY LOW STATS, Shapeshifting copies weaknesses, Loses Hunger faster.

Does this sound alright?

@kirbywar it was a great so it passes and made it on. But maybe because like I can have fun with your kinda type too. well it is passes the test. Good luck roleplaying with us!

Edited by IceKitsune

YAY! A NEW ROLEPLAY! *Dances* It'll be good to try out a new character. Here's my guy. He's a bit like WX...

Name: Ferrin Octavius

Race: Cy-Enhanced Human

History: ??
Appearance: Ferrin (Often called Fer or Fern) Looks like, at first glance, a normal human teenager in his late teens. However, his Cy-Enhancements are obvious at second glance. His left eye glows a faint reddish color when it's dark, and gives Fern a HUD, displaying damage to his enhancements, his vital signs, the temperature, and (if needed) how much metal his nanodes need to perform repairs. His right arm appears to be entirely Cy, but his clothes make it hard to tell. He wears a black hoodie with a deep red radioactive symbol on it. The symbol is actually a way of monitoring how much damage he's taken, and displays it, so others can know of his current status. His legs are also Entirely Cy, but it's hard to tell, considering he wears long black cargo jeans, and white boots that reach to his lower calf. On his back is a small disk that can rapidly expand into a number of long, metal octopus-like tentacles, with four-digeted grabbers at the end. Unfortunately, all but two are unavailable until he can get enough metal to his repair nanodes.

Personality: Despite the Cy-enhancments, he's actually a pretty regular teenager. He enjoys the destruction he can cause with his tentacles, although he knows when to stop, unwilling to end up like one of his relatives. He's nervous, although not hugely so, with girls his own age, and he can eat about twice his body weight.

Strengths: His tentacles, which can be used for offense, defense, and can morph into various items if needs be, although this wears them down. He can repair damage to his cybernetics if he gets into contact with metal, and his arms and legs allow for faster movement, although his arm appears to be largely normal, for now. He also has a penchant for making stuff, which is obviously helped by all his Cy-enhancments.
Weaknesses: He's still a teenager, and therefore has lower sanity than normal. All bar two of his tentacles are damaged as well, so he isn't as powerful as he could be. He also has the appetite the size of a Hummer.
Etc: N/A

(Him and Shadow (My unofficial name) should get along, what with both of them being scientific kinda guys.)

Edited by Dannyrulx

2 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

YAY! A NEW ROLEPLAY! *Dances* It'll be good to try out a new character. Here's my guy. He's a bit like WX...

Name: Ferrin Octavius

Race: Cy-Enhanced Human

History: ??
Appearance: Ferrin (Often called Fer or Fern) Looks like, at first glance, a normal human teenager in his late teens. However, his Cy-Enhancements are obvious at second glance. His left eye glows a faint reddish color when it's dark, and gives Fern a HUD, displaying damage to his enhancements, his vital signs, the temperature, and (if needed) how much metal his nanodes need to perform repairs. His right arm appears to be entirely Cy, but his clothes make it hard to tell. He wears a black hoodie with a deep red radioactive symbol on it. The symbol is actually a way of monitoring how much damage he's taken, and displays it, so others can know of his current status. His legs are also Entirely Cy, but it's hard to tell, considering he wears long black cargo jeans, and white boots that reach to his lower calf. On his back is a small disk that can rapidly expand into a number of long, metal octopus-like tentacles, with four-digeted grabbers at the end. Unfortunately, all but two are unavailable until he can get enough metal to his repair nanodes.

Personality: Despite the Cy-enhancments, he's actually a pretty regular teenager. He enjoys the destruction he can cause with his tentacles, although he knows when to stop, unwilling to end up like one of his relatives. He's nervous, although not hugely so, with girls his own age, and he can eat about twice his body weight.

Strengths: His tentacles, which can be used for offense, defense, and can morph into various items if needs be, although this wears them down. He can repair damage to his cybernetics if he gets into contact with metal, and his arms and legs allow for faster movement, although his arm appears to be largely normal, for now. He also has a penchant for making stuff, which is obviously helped by all his Cy-enhancments.
Weaknesses: He's still a teenager, and therefore has lower sanity than normal. All bar two of his tentacles are damaged as well, so he isn't as powerful as he could be. He also has the appetite the size of a Hummer.
Etc: N/A

(Him and Shadow (My unofficial name) should get along, what with both of them being scientific kinda guys.)

Well I will let you in. Besides your character is a small bit over powered..but just try to make your character have a little bit more weaknesses during the role-play.

22 hours ago, IceKitsune said:

You wake up in a forest. You see a tall black figure and he says "Hello,You might want to find something to eat before night comes...." You see other people surrounding you but you can't make out who they are.                                                                                                                                                                  Here is my character.

Name: Wren

Race: Griffin

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Born in a science lab, She did learn how to fly at the age of 6. She flew away from home because she really wanted to explore in her life. She lived in a house (Kicked a guy out of his house) She turned up the radio and heard a voice. "Hi. Would you like to know what EVERY state, continent, and country looks like?" Wren was desperate to know. "Okay." Wren said happily. Then, Wren was knocked out by something. She woke up on a island unable to move her wings.
Personality: A lovable,slightly mean,Curious,and tries to be a warrior
Appearance: Small,blue,has a beak,lion mane,and has cat ears

Strengths: Good at fighting,can befriend animals,never gives up
Weaknesses: Can't fly, runs slow,only eats vegetables 
Etc: Nothing for this.

oh yeah.. and also you can have 2 characters but ask me first.

Edited by IceKitsune

How many people do you want before kicking this off? (Oh, and by powers I mean his tentacles. His arms and legs are fine, because that would be crippling (literally) if he slowly lost them)

Edited by Dannyrulx

God my head hurts... What the hell? This does not look like NY. This doesn't look like America to be honest... I push myself up and onto my feet. HUD: INITIALISING. HUD: ACTIVATED. What's the damage? Legs are fine, arms are fine... Two tentacles online. Come the hell on. I smooth my hoodie down, and look around. There's a guy (could be a girl, hard to tell with that coak on to be honest) and... "What the hell is that?" I just said that out loud, didn't I? Dammit.

@Youknowwho Gonna join?

Edited by Dannyrulx

As Wren wakes up and shakes her head, she asks "Wow my head is hurting....what knocked me out!?Hmmm....huh?" As wren sees Ferrin she gets more puzzled.Wren stared off and tried to move her wings to get out.Well, they did not work. "What is this...a dream???" says Wren as she pinches herself. "This isn't a nightmare..." Wren rubs her feathers and looks around. She sees a teenager that looks weird, and another person that has a hood over herself. She sees someone familiar...

Edited by IceKitsune

ALPHA: DEPLOY.  Almost instantly, one of the metal tentacles is deployed. Good to see I'm in full control. ALPHA: CONVERT: WEAPON: ANTI-ARMOUR. The four digits flowed together, until the end seemed like a plant bud, only with a pollen payload of high-explosive. "What... What are you?"

Wren went over to Ferrin and asked him. "Hello, are you a robot?" as she said holding out metal in her paw. "Because..I've always wanted to make friends with a robot!Since I was 3!So...I wanted to ask you...Do you want to survive with me?"

( I hope I'm not to late!)

Name: Ares

Race: Bunny humanoid 

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Ares was a true rabbit before entering this world. She always watched humans near where her family was and secretly hoped to become one. One day she snuck into one of the houses close by to listen to the radio the owner kept. She heard a laugh from it and jumped. "Well I've never seen a rabbit want to be a human before," she looked around sure that the radio was talking to her. "Would you like to experience that?" this was her chance! She nodded and to this darkness engulfed her vision. She woke up to a weird feeling as her body felt heavier then usual.
Personality: Nervous for first encounter to things, naive and takes everyones word, doesn't like to see people hurt and tried to help the best she can.
Appearance: She has white fur all over her body and long ears that flop midway up if she raises them. Her eyes are a light brown. She wears brown cargo pants and a grey tee shirt.

Strengths:  She can run fast like a rabbit, She can hear better than most.
Weaknesses: Terrible fighter, afraid of the dark, and can't eat meat
Etc: Nope

Just now, Mezukie said:

( I hope I'm not to late!)

Name: Ares

Race: Bunny humanoid 

History (if you want to keep a secret, that's fine.): Ares was a true rabbit before entering this world. She always watched humans near where her family was and secretly hoped to become one. One day she snuck into one of the houses close by to listen to the radio the owner kept. She heard a laugh from it and jumped. "Well I've never seen a rabbit want to be a human before," she looked around sure that the radio was talking to her. "Would you like to experience that?" this was her chance! She nodded and to this darkness engulfed her vision. She woke up to a weird feeling as her body felt heavier then usual.
Personality: Nervous for first encounter to things, naive and takes everyones word, doesn't like to see people hurt and tried to help the best she can.
Appearance: She has white fur all over her body and long ears that flop midway up if she raises them. Her eyes are a light brown. She wears brown cargo pants and a grey tee shirt.

Strengths:  She can run fast like a rabbit, She can hear better than most.
Weaknesses: Terrible fighter, afraid of the dark, and can't eat meat
Etc: Nope

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Also, your not too late.... But your post is GOLDEN.

Just now, IceKitsune said:

Perfect. Perfect. Perfect. Also, your not too late.... But your post is GOLDEN.

(Yay! I'm glad you like it, should I start my intro or wait awhile for your guys to continue?)

As Wren rushes to Ares, Wren helps her up. "Hey...Are you okay??? I..I don't want you to be hurt... are you okay!?!?!Oh please be okay.."

Just now, Mezukie said:

(Yay! I'm glad you like it, should I start my intro or wait awhile for your guys to continue?)

Start your intro.

Ares felt dazed for a minute as everything set in then looked at who was helping her "O-oh! Y-yes I think so.." She looked down at herself to make sure. Then looked back at her helper "I'm terribly sorry if I scared you! You see I was in this house and then the radio..." She took in her surroundings. "Oh? This isn't the inside of a house," at this she grabbed one of her ears and began to slightly tug in a nervous manner.

Wren stares at Ares in amazement. "Hey! I remember that I was at my house, turned on the radio and then I felt a hard hard kick or punch... knocked me out cold. I woke back up here and... I saw you guys and helped all of you.."

(Dose anyone want a 2nd character?)

Ares laughed nervously "Well I'll have to remember to not trust radios after this," she stopped tugging on her ear and put out a hand to mimic the handshakes she seen humans do before. "My names Ares by the way," she said with a warm smile.