Filling in the Roles

IceKitsune

Wren giggled happily. "Oh, I know I shall never ever trust radios. I think I will either burn it, Throw it into the water, or Just break it in half." said Wren as she held up the spear she came with. "At least I got my spear..."  (Guys, I will start my second character next post.)

(Sure:)

Name: Hellenic Crowden

Race: Fae (Trickster kind, not fairy)

History: ??

Appearence: Hellenic (Or just Hellen, yes, with two 'L's) Has long, purple hair that she keeps control of in a small, golden circlet. She has fair, pale skin, and wears a green t-shirt with "Oopsie" written in block on it. She wears regular ol' jeans, and no shoes, as she hovers slighty above the ground. She has two wings, only visible in certain light, and which appear blue when they are visible.

Personality: Her entire race loves to prank people. She's not malicious, and is actually rather nice, but has a mischeavous streak a mile wide.

Strengths: She can hover, and can obtain flight with a bit of effort. She has lots of sanity, and seems to always have the perfect gear for a prank. Oh, and she has some pretty neat magic tricks up her sleeve.

Weaknesses: Glass jaw, can be really annoying, obsessed with animals, especially those she finds "cute", even if they're trying to murder her. 

BRAVO: DEPLOY.  The tentacle whips round, blowing my hair this way and that. "Ferrine, or just Fern. Nice to meet you Ares!" The tentacle offers out a single digit for a "handshake"

Edited by Dannyrulx

The mysterious figure awakens, confused, and a bit weak. What appeared to happen, to the mysterious thing, was obvious; The shadows were aggravated with it. "Well, this is quite the predicament..." are the first words they stated in this strange world. Getting up, it noticed a strange footprint of sorts. A claw, maybe...? It didn't care. They decided to follow these footprints, in hopes of finding other life nearby...

Ares accepted the awkward handshake as she herself didn't know what exactly to do. As Fern talked she looked to what he was talking to and smiled again. "Oh! Hello, are you ok? Nothing hurts right?" She asked as she went over to the mysterious figure.

"I'm a bit weak, but I'm also quite pleased to have found you. Tell me, do you know where to find some food, or a similar substance? I'm quite famished, and I need the food as a sort of recovery method." It stated this in a slow manner, somewhat afraid, and yet somewhat confident.

Name: Eris

Race: Half Robot Half Human

History: Secret!!!
Personality: Lazy,fast thinking,kinda like female WX-78
Appearance: Black hair, and looks like a teenager

Strength: Can summon nano-robot droids to fight for her(Again Lazy)
Weaknesses: Gets other people to do things FOR her
Etc:Nothing

Ares checks the pockets on her cargo pants pulling out only one carrot which she smiled as she offered it to the Mysterious figure.

(OOoo robot competition :3)

Edited by Mezukie

"Ah! Thank you." That's all the figure said, as the carrot submerged into the shadows of it's cloak. "You both seem very nice. I was a bit worried you wouldn't be as kind." He exclaimed, happily. (The mystery figure now has some energy, and is studying the others around it for future intentions.)

6 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

"Yeah. I need metal for these guys" I waved Bravo around in the air. See my hoodie? That should be all red, but it's half grey..."

(OY, STOP COPYING FERN ;) )

I just like Fern a lot :D (Also I used the first thing that came to mind)

BOOTING UP ERIS.......DAMAGE REPORT 24%....BOOTING COMPLETE... "Oh jeez what happened...did I just shut down again!?Oh never mind that...Oh who are these people? or other things...*Looks at fern and winks* (Yes I ship them) Oh my this is a weird wor- OH MY GOD IS THAT A BEAR....BADGER LIKE THING!?!?!?!?

TO CLARIFY: If any other character has BETTER statistics than my own Health-wise, those will NOT be copied over from said character to mine. Also important is that any of my character's shapeshifting is based off of their memory/sight and potentially others' DNA used on, say, berries. My character can control it, but again, it's at the cost of health.

Ares jerked up at the sound of shouting and started to look around franticly until she saw what was the problem. Seeing the huge beast caused her ears to go down and eyes grew wide with terror as she slowly backed up.

Wren walks over to Eris. "Hey Eris..can you kill that bear...badger thing?"   "RESPONSE:WHY DONT YOU ASK ME LATER?"       "ERIS I COMMAND YOU TO KILL THAT BEAR BADGER THING!!!" *Eris is sipping oil from a soda cup and reading a comic*  "I DON'T WANNA."   *Siiiip*

Wren runs at top speed with her spear. "Well, Looks like its up to me..." as Wren claws at the beast, she is no match for the mighty beast...As she tries to fight the beast he repels wren back wren lands head first into a tree.

Unable to repress her instincts anymore she turned and ran to find a rabbit hole. But upon trying to take refuge in it she forgot how much her size has change which only allowed her head to fit in. The rest of her body stuck out in a comical way as she struggled to get out of the place she though would be safety but only now trapped her head. 

The figure, now running, started leaving a trail of markings where it ran, in order for others to find it. It then ran directly into a giant, fuzzy animal. "What is this thing?!" it said to itself, staring at the grey, horned beast. Despite the scent, the animal (Clearly a Beefalo) was harmless, and merely looked over the cloaked thing as if it were not there. Then, the cloaked being decided to make a makeshift camp, as it was getting pretty late.

(But... But... Fine. I vote for Hellen and Ares to be shipped then.)

ALPHA: DEPLOY. BRAVO: WEAPONRY: HMG. Bravo's digits retreated, forming a minigun like form. It started to spin and whir, and a clicking sound started up BRAVO: UNABLE TO FIRE." Ahem..." BRAVO: RETRACT. As bravo pulled in, Alpha sped out, and grabbed Ares. Holding her tightly, but not tight enough to cause any damage, he pulled her loose. ALPHA: RETRACT.  Fern looked at the bear, tapped Eris on the shoulder, and said: "Running may be a good plan".

Just as they started to run, a diminutive green form zipped over the horizon, exclaiming: "Cmon! All I do is throw some party bombs and suddenly everyone incantates me!" She (Fern is 1st because of the cybernetics) Stopped for a moment, before squealing "Ooooh! Hello new people! And helllooooo cutie!!" She swooped down to where Ares was. Before seeing the bear. 

Edited by Dannyrulx

As Ares head was pulled out of the rabbit den she saw that there was someone near her. As she heard "hellloooo cutie!!" she looked around wondering who that was.

( I vote Wren and mysterious figure to be shipped cuz' i don't care I ship it! I mean uh -cough-)

Edited by Mezukie