Soundtrack

28 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Will the SW tracks be added to the soundtrack of the normal game? And if so, when?

Because the dry season work music is beautiful, EFS of all seasons(flood season especially) except for mild is also great, etc.

I don't really understand why you would want that? RoG music's exclusive to RoG, so why should shipwrecked be different? also, where would said music even play?

7 minutes ago, SoggyNachos said:

I don't really understand why you would want that? RoG music's exclusive to RoG, so why should shipwrecked be different? also, where would said music even play?

I thought he was talking about the soundtrack you can buy from steam...

53 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Will the SW tracks be added to the soundtrack of the normal game? And if so, when?

Because the dry season work music is beautiful, EFS of all seasons(flood season especially) except for mild is also great, etc.

If you can't wait to listen to them without the game running, what you can do is go into the data > DLC0002 folder (data is in the same folder the Soundtrack is in), open up DLC0002 > data > sound > then using any software that can open FSB files (I personally use FsbExtractor) open up "dontstarve_shipwreckedSFX.fsb" 

All ya gotta do then is look for "DS Shipwrecked Working Season X.mp3" or "DS Shipwrecked Fight Season X.mp3" (where X is your season of choice, of course) ^^
Listening to it right now!

Archived