[Suggestion] Warly - The Chef

1 hour ago, Kuirem said:

Why not just make the Chef's pouch 12 slots or even 14 slots but with the limitation of an Ice Box? That way it is a really unique feature (instead of just an upgraded Insulated Pack) and you also have a reason to switch with Piggyback/Krampus' Sack when you need to move a lot of loot that isn't food. It will also allow to move a lot of food around, right now I still have trouble to make more than 1-2 recipes when I play nomadic.

Also I think Warly really needs a recipe with Berries. I was really sad to end up on one of those island full of berries and unable to use them for anything else than Meatballs. If he speaks French so much he should have worthy desserts!

We have jam and fruit medley.

24 minutes ago, Kuirem said:

Sorry I meant a Good recipe. Jam and Fruit Medley are super restore less Hunger than their components unless you abuse Ice.

They're good for in between courses. It's not like the ingredients are rare or never rot. Best to use them rather than lose them.

5 hours ago, Kuirem said:

Why not just make the Chef's pouch 12 slots or even 14 slots but with the limitation of an Ice Box? That way it is a really unique feature (instead of just an upgraded Insulated Pack) and you also have a reason to switch with Piggyback/Krampus' Sack when you need to move a lot of loot that isn't food. It will also allow to move a lot of food around, right now I still have trouble to make more than 1-2 recipes when I play nomadic.

Also I think Warly really needs a recipe with Berries. I was really sad to end up on one of those island full of berries and unable to use them for anything else than Meatballs. If he speaks French so much he should have worthy desserts!

Because there's really no change to doing that if all you can put in there is food... Playing as a strict nomad I very rarely use all 8 slots of food, and when I do it's on purpose because I know I can use them.  It's far more common to have some non edible item up there until I can craft whatever I need.  So turning portable backpack into an exclusive fridge with no slots is no kind of benefit, but quite the opposite.

I do endorse the more recipes concept, or interesting exclusive recipes mentioned in previous posts - something needs to be added / changed to help bring him into his own , because even though he's playable as he stands right now, he's not particularly interesting and has a very circular form of gameplay (use his +ves to negate his -ves, and end up neutral).

Archived