Gears to repair the Iron Wind

Hello, so I've realized that the Iron Wind could be repaired using a sewing kit, and while that is very nice, I believe that using gears would make much more sense than using the sewing kit - Many players have piles of useless gears resting in chests, so that would give them a nice purpose, IMO :) 

I don't know if this idea has already been suggested, but if not, well let me know what you think!

7 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

Not the first time someone posted this, doubt it will be the last either. 

I'm fine with either/or personally, I would just rather the gear drop rate from the clockwork boat knights be dropped to 1 or 2 gears instead.

That, and have clockwork knights stop spawning literally every time a sea hound is killed or other knights are killed... 

1 hour ago, Hugeisno1 said:

Personally I'm fine with it as is. It's a sail after all. Plus I don't have to lug gears along on those long adventures as well as a sewing kit for equipment. That's space saved that is.

It doesn't really look like a sail does it :p But I see your point, I'm just tired of all those useless gears, and I don't usually bring my sewing kit with me on my trips

Archived