just some stuff i drew!

This is my first time posting anything here.. i hope you like it

everyone on tumblr seemd to have fun here so i tough i also could join the party.

anyway here is some of the art i like the most!

56bef1705d085_yhisisactuallygoooood!.thu56bef1c48c271_awyis.thumb.jpg.833e9f7521birtth.thumb.jpg.82dfe92d2a078888408134956bef2b3ca4f7_NewCanvas.thumb.jpg.833159

this website is maybe a little bit confusing but hopefully you can see the things i drew and hopefully this isn't the wrong place to upload this.. idk

Edited by yellowpyromaniac
i forgot to put in a picture i wanted
  • Like 14

These are great! @yellowpyromaniac karaoke WX-78 looks so nice. I especially like how you portrayed his hollowed eyes and mouth. (I wonder where his mic is plugged into though?) 

Here are some rules with regards to posting in the Art & Lore subforum and some Community Guidlines you should probably take a look into when you can. Nonetheless, so far so good. This is the right place to post Don't Starve Fanart. I hope to see more of your work on here.

Welcome to the party, cheers!

• Like 3

Is it just me or is the lighting on Walani a tad too intense?

While we're at it, Wilson and Willow in the third image don't have shadows at all, while the others do. This is highly confusing to my feeble mind. Are they vampires?

That's all I can criticise, you're too good.

1 hour ago, Zillvr said:

I wonder where his mic is plugged into though?

That's obviously an antenna. :p