Steam community hub?

So I have been waiting and waiting for the steam community hub to get going, but every time I click on it I end up at the steam store page.

The other day I noticed there are 14 items to see in the game hub, so I figure it must be on now. Nope, still goes to store page.

But what are these strange items in the hub then? And how come now, just a few days later, it's up to 17?

And most of all, WHY CAN'T I ACCESS IT?

Also, I have noticed that my don't starve screenshots can't be viewed by anyone, and I can't view friends' screenshots.

My friend had a graphics problem when he installed for first time a couple days ago, so he posted a screenshot to show me, as we were figuring out how to fix it (we did fix the problem thanks to these wonderful forums and the mostly amazing people on here). I couldn't see the screenshot at all. He went to make it public, and it reverted right back to private.

Is there something going on with this game on steam? Is it something to do with it still being beta?

Hey there,

This is because we are still in beta. Once we switch over to fully released, it will open up. As to why it's showing things exist there, I have no idea, perhaps it's showing how many screenshots you have?

Hey there,

This is because we are still in beta. Once we switch over to fully released, it will open up. As to why it's showing things exist there, I have no idea, perhaps it's showing how many screenshots you have?

No, I only have 3 screenshots. Unless my friends have 14 screenshots between them and it's showing theirs and mine as the 17? It hasn't changed since yesterday, it still shows 17. Perhaps I should try taking a couple more screens and see if it goes up then?

And to barovsoap; I can see the screenshots in my profile fine, but other people can't see them, they always show as private in the settings, and if I change it to public or friends only it changes straight back to private and nobody can see them. I also can't see my friends' don't starve screenshots, so it's not just on my end

Have you tried contacting Valve or the Steam customer support? If you do I'd advise you DON'T do chat with a live representative via text chat. I did once and ended up waiting about 2 hours for them to respond and they didn't even answer my question.

No, I only have 3 screenshots. Unless my friends have 14 screenshots between them and it's showing theirs and mine as the 17? It hasn't changed since yesterday, it still shows 17. Perhaps I should try taking a couple more screens and see if it goes up then?

And to barovsoap; I can see the screenshots in my profile fine, but other people can't see them, they always show as private in the settings, and if I change it to public or friends only it changes straight back to private and nobody can see them. I also can't see my friends' don't starve screenshots, so it's not just on my end

Since the game is still in beta all screenshots will be put on private automatically,even if you do switch them to public via your profile.That's why you can only look at your own screenshots