Allows you to set the amount of gain/loss of each stat for each sleep-tick, how often sleep-ticks occur, as well as # of uses, AND whether the equipment can be used during the day (dusk/night for siestahuts), and all of these things can be set INDIVIDUALLY for each of the four kinds of sleeping equipment! Also, I have coded in an elaborate temperature system, with which you can set at which temperatures the equipment will work, and at which temperatures it will bestow penalties, and whether it can cool you down or heat you up at all, or both.

Link to Steam DST version

Sadly, a bug in the source code for DS/RoG/SW is preventing me from releasing a version for it. There are so many settings, that it crashes the game on worldgen. I've reported the bug to Klei, and they say they will fix it eventually.

Settings Information

You can set gain/loss per sleep-tick for all stats, including health, hunger, sanity, wetness and temperature, FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL SLEEPING-ITEM! You can even set how quick the sleep-ticks are :)

You can set uses for all 4 types of equipment. If you choose "Unlimited" or "1" use for one of the bedrolls, it will become stackable.

You can set whether you should be able to sleep at day (also individually for each item), and/or siesta at night.

For temperature, you will have a large amount of variables to tweak, including whether the equipment can cool and/or heat the player towards a target temperature. If neither are enabled, the player temperature follows the world temperature while sleeping. There are heating/cooling barrier variables indicating above which temperature the equipment can no longer cool down the player, and below which temperature the equipment can no longer heat up the player, in which cases the player temperature will follow the world temperature. There are also heat/cold penalty limits, which work sort of like the barriers, except the fact that if the world is above/below the selected temperature, instead of ticking the player temperature towards the world temperature, you can decide whether the player should get colder or hotter.

Usage notes

a. Does NOT require you to make a new world before taking effect. 
b. This mod only works if the host of the server has enabled it. 
c. When using this mod as a host, this will apply to all the players on the server. 

Known bugs

- The game is also trying to change your temperature, which will sometimes result in the player only almost reaching target temperature. Not much I can do about it. I'm able to keep him about a maximum of 0.3 degrees from target temperature, at worst. 

Edited by Ultroman