What am I missing?

Rellimarual

I want to follow only one forum and to see only new content for that forum: Shipwrecked. Why is this so difficult to do? Every time I try to look at just the stuff in that forum, I get posts for other games, unrelated mods, DST, etc. I'm guessing hardly anyone reads the forums THAT broadly, but it seems impossible to do it any other way. I tried following the SW forum and then creating a stream that just show "content I follow," but it's still cluttered up with DST and mods topics.

Hey @Rellimarual I believe the best way for you to follow an entire subforum is through the Narrow By feature for the Content Types of your New Activity Streams. To do show, just replicate the image below, and your new Custom Streams will appear in the drop down list for My Activity Streams List. I hope that helps.Cheers.

newstream.thumb.png.47f4c4c535261fd86fd5

THANK YOU. Worked like a charm. But I still think it's too elaborate. You should be able to view unread content in a specific sub forum when you're in it with the click of a button. The current unread content button gives you everything, which is useless for practically everyone.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

THANK YOU. Worked like a charm. But I still think it's too elaborate. You should be able to view unread content in a specific sub forum when you're in it with the click of a button. The current unread content button gives you everything, which is useless for practically everyone.

I'd just like to see my dear "Status Updates" and "New Content" buttons back again >~>

Archived