Gift/Skins Problems?

So I've been trying to get the new cosmetic things and was told the best way to do such a thing was [REDACTED].

So far, I've gotten 2 items for surviving a grand total of 189 days.

Is there like a specific time the gifts are given out or am I just that unlucky in receiving these bad boys?

• Developer

Unlucky, I'd say. Receiving gifts is completely random, you can get 3 under an hour or in 72 hours. It's pure luck, this thing :p

Although there are rumors of a ritual said to shorten the waiting time... but we shan't talk about it here... the walls have ears... and noses... and... mouths?

Those are some weird walls...

Unlucky, I'd say. Receiving gifts is completely random, you can get 3 under an hour or in 72 hours. It's pure luck, this thing :razz:

Although there are rumors of a ritual said to shorten the waiting time... but we shan't talk about it here... the walls have ears... and noses... and... mouths?

Those are some weird walls...

If you have any helpful info, I'd love to hear it.

My steam name is the same as here.

• Developer

If you have any helpful info, I'd love to hear it.

My steam name is the same as here.

Do forgive me for the confusion, but this "ritual" is only a joke made by a forumer (Arcita) that also earbed him his member title, "Drop ritualist".

There is, sadly, no way to shorten the waiting time, it's just a matter of wishing hard enough and being patient.

Really patient :p

Do forgive me for the confusion, but this "ritual" is only a joke made by a forumer (Arcita) that also earbed him his member title, "Drop ritualist".

There is, sadly, no way to shorten the waiting time, it's just a matter of wishing hard enough and being patient.

Really patient :razz:

Surviving 180 days is pretty patient, I'd say.

• Developer

Surviving 180 days is pretty patient, I'd say.

If you still don't get a drop in the next days, try uploading your log.txt file here, PeterA recommends playing for 10 minutes the game and then upload the log.txt after doing so, while very unlikely, this may be a bug the devs will have to look into.

If you still don't get a drop in the next days, try uploading your log.txt file here, PeterA recommends playing for 10 minutes the game and then upload the log.txt after doing so, while very unlikely, this may be a bug the devs will have to look into.

Where do I find the log.txt?

• Developer

Hey @Korintheblack, it looks like you've received your 4 items for the week, though one of them was a duplicate. You should see all 4 in your Steam Inventory or in the Collection screen from the main menu, if not let us know. Our gifting week starts on Thursday, so in another three days you'll be eligible to receive more :)

Archived