[Skins] How do they look? An Info Post for players

Hi DragonFly here~,

Well Vanity Clothing is a pretty awesome thing, but well maybe you saw or heard already that there will be Skins which change the look of the Whole character. I was Data-mining and found something you would be probably interested,

!!!WARNING!!!
The Following Spoiler contains the Skin Images, If you dont want to see them just dont open it
You have been Warned

The Name of this "Skin Collection" is called Guest of Honor (Code: ''formal''), The Name of the next Collection is called Survivor (Code: survivor)

Spoiler

Guest of Honor Collection                                                                              Survivor Collection

wkgsSlj.png

The next Thing that I'll show you are new Backpack looks, there aren't many but they all are awesome.

!!!WARNING!!!
The Following Spoiler contains the Skin Images, If you dont want to see them just dont open it
You have been Warned

Spoiler

Backpacks
KsTegXt.png

Update : 15/02/2016
               > New Backpack!
Update : 18/03/2016
               > Survivor Characters!

Not sure why this is getting posted because people have already posted about this, not as a new forum post but as comments. I thought you were going to share the actual skins being worn on different characters, but they're just the character portraits. Someone already found those a couple weeks ago here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/58376-wardrobe-outfits-and-skins-showroom/?p=696470

Those whole character skins look amazing, regardless if they get used or not. The backpacks also look great and would really help distinguish my backpack from a friend's or a strangers. :3

They're already in game.

Not sure why this is getting posted because people have already posted about this, not as a new forum post but as comments. I thought you were going to share the actual skins being worn on different characters, but they're just the character portraits. Someone already found those a couple weeks ago here: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/58376-wardrobe-outfits-and-skins-showroom/?p=696470

They're already in game.

Well I don't have luck with gifts, but I have Wilsons Tuxedo... If I get a Set I'll show it here. And well a Post all about skins is nice. I will post every new Skin Part here if I find it

They're already in game.

Oh perfect thank you for letting me know, Celo. c:

Archived