Guardian Horn

In DST, the Guardian respawns after some time.

In regular Don't Starve, there are 3 caves, so you can get 3 horns, but then you have to teleport to a new world to get more.

WAIT WHAT??? He does respawn? Are you sure? Is this some new thing? We have world on around 2k days and now i don't know if we checked labyrinth after killing him first time O.o

Whoops, well it turns out I remembered incorrectly. Ipsquiggle said this in this thread: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/58377-caves-beta-october-8th-update/page-3?hl=guardian#entry679351

"I just realized! We didn't retune any of the cave creature healths for MP like we did with the rest of the creatures. (This of course includes the ancient guardian.) Thanks for reminding us. :-)

As far as making him respawn, we'll see what we can come up with."

...and somehow that translated in my head to 'he respawns now.' Sorry for the misinformation.

HOW DO YOU TELEPORT TO  NEW WORLDS IN DS!? now I wish i had DS...

The non-multiplayer version of DS + RoG is worth every penny. Personally I play it more than DST.

In DS, you find objects in the world that you assemble at a certain pad, which allows you to teleport to a fresh map. You get to bring your inventory, including backpack w/ contents, to the new world, and keep all your unlocked tech, and you can even switch characters at the transition (and still keep previous inventory). All those non-renewable resources are then ripe for the picking, such as guardian horns.

Since the overworld and caves are hosted on different servers now, I'm sure you could manage to regenerate one of the two without touching the other. You could even do them sequentially, and with a little player cooperation, it would be like using the teleportato.

Archived