a little help with season change in custom character.

So I have a custom character that has a clothing build change depending on season

I got everything working, it changes property on each season, however, I got a very minor bug, that I am trying to fix

the thing is, when the season changes or such, if I leave the server/game and load it again, the character is back at the standard appearance.

for coding, I am using this in the character.lua

local function WatchSeason( inst, season )    if season == "summer" theninst.AnimState:SetBuild("kossummer")        inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 2inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 5   inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 7    elseif season == "winter" theninst.AnimState:SetBuild("koswinter")        inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 4   inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 6    elseif season == "spring" theninst.AnimState:SetBuild("kingofscience")        inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 2inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 5   inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 7    elseinst.AnimState:SetBuild("kingofscience")        inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 2inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 5   inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 7    endend

and using this in the master_postinit:

inst:WatchWorldState("season", WatchSeason )    WatchSeason( inst, TheWorld.state.season )

I am not sure if it is a fixable bug, seeing as, by my guess, it is the 'onload' that is resetting it, though any sort of help would be appreciated.