Someone please help me!

Hi guys, I'm from Brazil and I have a question about the BETA of the caves. Well, I joined the BETA today [12/17] and I want to know how to get skins. Do I have to send a gift to a friend? Please help me! And sorry about my bad english, as the most brazilians guys, they ask for forgiviness about their bad english, so I'll do the same HAHAHAHAHAHA bye  :happypigs:

• Developer

Well, as far as I know you just need to play, eventually a gift icon will pop up in the upper-left side of your screen, then you just need to approach a Science Machine or an Alchemy Engine and click on it to open it! :D

(Me diz caso não tenha entendido algo que eu te explico em Português, xD)

When in caves beta, play in a game for around 7-8 ingame days for the first gift and go to a science machine to open it. Then play around 11 days more for the second gift. And around 25 more days for third and around 43-ish for fourth and last gift for the week. This weekly timer resets sometime during a thursday and then you can do it all again. You can trade skins using steam inventory, but you can't market them.

Archived