Confused...i have 4 game copies?

Just bought the game, i love it :).

However im a bit confused, i bought via humble store, on the humble key redeem page i have...4 keys? Does this mean i have 3 extra copies to give away? I have it on steam as i've redeemed one key, can i now give away the other 3 games as seperate games? or am i mistaken? is there some sort of difference between the steam and chrome versions? I guess i could give one of the chrome copies to my friend who has a tablet and they could play the game on that.

Or are they interlinked? So for example could i play on steam, then continue playing on chrome? or would that not work?

Thanks in advance.

Yep, you can do what you want with those extra keys. Redeem both a Steam key and a Chrome key for yourself if you want, and give the others away to friends. If you have no interest in one of the versions, then that's one more key to give away.

Just bought the game, i love it :).

However im a bit confused, i bought via humble store, on the humble key redeem page i have...4 keys? Does this mean i have 3 extra copies to give away? I have it on steam as i've redeemed one key, can i now give away the other 3 games as seperate games? or am i mistaken? is there some sort of difference between the steam and chrome versions? I guess i could give one of the chrome copies to my friend who has a tablet and they could play the game on that.

Or are they interlinked? So for example could i play on steam, then continue playing on chrome? or would that not work?

Thanks in advance.

u can give the key,s away ( or trade them )

Just remember

add 1 key to your steam ( and give 1 key to your friend to add to steam and never make him add to chrome )

And the other key,s ( tell your friends to never add them to steam but chrome only )

have fun :)