Looking to Trade for Guest of Honor Skin - Willow

Mr.Mulk

More and more people are starting to stockpile on common and classy items. At one point something will have to be done about this to maintain a healthy market, and I'm especially directing this message to my dear devs Klei Entertainment.

Unless the person you're trading with is a newcomer it's most likely that he/she will not accept a dozen commons for anything rarer than a spiffy item.

I wish you good luck buddy SlackPack. :)

More and more people are starting to stockpile on common and classy items. At one point something will have to be done about this to maintain a healthy market, and I'm especially directing this message to my dear devs Klei Entertainment.

Unless the person you're trading with is a newcomer it's most likely that he/she will not accept a dozen commons for anything rarer than a spiffy item.

I wish you good luck buddy SlackPack. :-)

commons become pretty much garbage at this stage as its too easy to get if you play regularly you will end up having 10 same tshirt. No one would trade his rarest item for bunch of commons

Archived