[General] - Empty Collection, Inventory Not Updating

Naipseht

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Empty Collection, Inventory Not Updating

Issue Description: I just received my first drop of this week on December 10th at approximately 1730 EST (it was a Beefalo Carryall!). Upon closing the game and opening my Steam Inventory, the item was absent from my inventory. Instead, my inventory held the sixteen items I possessed prior to this drop. I started up the game again and checked my Collection. My Collection is now completely empty, and I cannot equip any items in the game. However, the sixteen other items are still present in my inventory. I really don't know what's going on, and I don't know if the bug is reproducible, but I'd love a fix (and recovery of that item, if possible).

Steps to Reproduce: 1. Get an item drop

2. Close the game

3. Check your Steam Inventory

4. Open the game

5. Check your Collection

• Developer

this same happen to me, but i still have my stuff on my steam inventory but not in DST

Usually this is caused by a problem communicating with our items server, and the items show up once the connection is reestablished.. Have your items reappeared? 

• Developer

Raven Crow can you please upload your log.txt after you get the collection screen and it's empty?

You can find your log.txt in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\

If you could also upload your inventory_cache and inventory_cache_sig files that are located in Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\save, that would be helpful too.

With these files we start to track down why your collection isn't appearing in-game. 

Thanks!

Archived