Some Tiny Suggestions for Mobs

- Re-skin hounds to look like hyenas. 

- Bring Pengull back! They would fit so well with the marine theme! Maybe they can nest in the windy season, or you could just find them swimming around in the ocean hunting fish.

- Bring back frogs and re-skin them to look like poison dart frogs. They would be poisonous. 

- Woody in Werebeaver form has to be able to swim! He is a beaver for christ sakes. 

- Bring Pengull back! They would fit so well with the marine theme! Maybe they can nest in the windy season, or you could just find them swimming around in the ocean hunting fish.

- Bring back frogs and re-skin them to look like poison dart frogs. They would be poisonous. 

- Woody in Bearger form has to be able to swim! He is a beaver for christ sakes. 

Yes!!!

Yeah...maybe King Pengulls with golden head feathers. I like the hurricane season idea.

Good good, but I am quiet sure there are already poison frogs in the code, they are just not implemented yet.

- Woody in Bearger form has to be able to swim! He is a beaver for christ sakes.

Bearger form? You mean Beaver form I suppose? Yeah that would also make sense,

he is a Beaver, so he should be atleast able to spawn on an island when he transforms on sea

(like with the life jacket) and all of his loot should lay on the ground of this island.

He doesn´t skip the night when he spawns on the island of corse, it is just a transfer from a boat,

to the next island whe he gets "beavered".

But even as a beaver he shouldn´t be able to swim without a boat, atleast in my opinion.

That beeing said, I understand why people would like to see that. ^^

- Bring Pengull back! They would fit so well with the marine theme! Maybe they can nest in the windy season, or you could

... or something that acts similiar than the Pengulls. How about Turtles that come to land and bury their eggs in the sand. To defend themself lets say they have poisonous farts when being attacked ... so you could call them Fartles and you get another use for the gas mask. Besides you could steal their eggs and raise your own little turtle (just like the Smallbirds).

More mobs I would like to see:

- Seals

- the already mentioned Pandas ...

... or something that acts similiar than the Pengulls. How about Turtles that come to land and bury their eggs in the sand. To defend themself lets say they have poisonous farts when being attacked ... so you could call them Fartles and you get another use for the gas mask. Besides you could steal their eggs and raise your own little turtle (just like the Smallbirds).

More mobs I would like to see:

- Seals

Sealion

Sea Lion

Seal + Lion

IT'S PERFECT. There's already a Seal Lion, and a Lion Fish, so...

it fits perfectly with the Don't Starve puns. 

Bring back frogs and re-skin them to look like poison dart frogs. They would be poisonous.

Good good, but I am quiet sure there are already poison frogs in the code, they are just not implemented yet.

True. Imagine it raining poison frogs.

How about Turtles that come to land and bury their eggs in the sand. To defend themself lets say they have poisonous farts when being attacked ... so you could call them Fartles and you get another use for the gas mask. Besides you could steal their eggs and raise your own little turtle (just like the Smallbirds).

Yes. :)

Raining poison frog? Better pull on your Seashell Suits fast!

And now for something completely different:

It would be funny if the Yaarctopus was singing / humming some old pirate songs from time to time. Besides a bit of fun it would be easier to find that guy like that.

Archived