[MOD] Advanced Guard Protocol

Hey @Cyberboy2000. I love how much the mod has progressed in terms of challenge, artwork, and squishing any leftover bugs. However, I have one question; will the guards and passive abilities that existed in the pre-DLC version of this mod be making a return, such as the drones with downgraded firewall shields and failsafe AI boosting firewalls when rebooted? I felt like they were a great part of the mod and I think it'd be pretty nice to see them again.

EDIT: Long patrols were a cool thing too, and if technical limitations apply because of mod loader, then reconnaissance patrol does the same job, and applying it to all guards could be a good temporary fix.

Added extended guard patrols as an option!
The amount of guards in OMNI missions now scale with difficulty, making short campaigns easier and long campaigns harder.
Reduced scanner security's and scanner security 2's peripheral vision to default.
Omni Killers now have upgraded grenades.

243970_20160602214745_1.png

Recon Enforcer: fast silent movement, regenerative nanocells, doesn't end turn when throw grenade and will check sideview when throw it behind cover (ie will lean to covers at throwing or overwatch), consciousness monitor, no armor. Elite version is faster.

Enemy model made by Klei, just a bit of restoration and fiddling with animMap (females coats disappears on the run with two handed guns, so as workaround she carry light smg in one hand when moves... etc), guard animations didn't intended for female characters and dead animation kinda glitched, so she have regenerative nanocells etc

EG.ZIP

Big rebalance update! I have finally decided to come out of hiding again!
Almost all guards have been changed in some way, notable being the Surveillance Security nerf, and the complete rework of the PSI.

Other than that there are many quality of life additions like improved tooltips and added particle effects.
In addition to that, there are four new tier 2 elite guards and three new generation options.

One lets you choose whether omni guards should scale with difficulty (this existed before, but was required if you had enabled mod guards)

The other lets guards use security doors that the player can't.

And lastly, something everyone who has been around since the original Challenging Enemies should recognize, a mode where all guards are super hard!
They have more ap, massive fields of view, stronger and longer range special abilities, more armor and ko resistance and instant grenades that also let the thrower keep moving (making scangrenades a serious threath).

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this update as much as I do. I apologize for not updating in so long, but I feel like this mod is coming close to being completed so as always I appreciate your feedback.

a version for those who wanna try girl enforcers (and chance met them instead of beloved assault enforcer), just to put/overwrite in mod
they will silently run around a lot, will be KO'ed instead of dead and will look at side when throw scan grenades (and will keep running after throw), kinda speed stealthy hunters (but I named them recons can't remember why)

eg.zip

Archived