Meals instantly spoiling in the croc pot?

I noticed a few times that i left a meal in my croc pot for more than 5 seconds and it turned to rot .

I know the meals spoil in the croc pot but this was different .  it was wayyyyyy faster.

Anyone else encounter this?

This has happened to me too. It maaay have been because an ingredient rotted before it finished cooking? Or maybe not. I'm not sure. It's happened a few times to me before in RoG also.

wasnt the case.  i never put anything below 50% freshness in the pot

I've been having this problem too. I know the same bug cropped up in RoG (I think it happened when the crockpot was wet?) and I'm pretty sure it was fixed then, but it seems to be back.

It happened twice in a row when I was trying to make meatballs out of 3 berries/1 limpet or 2 berries/1 fish morsel/1 limpet. It was probably also raining because this was hurricane season and it's never not raining in hurricane season. I think the ingredients were fresh and I don't recall them being wet, though.

There was also a painful incident where I hastily put together some pierogies to help restore my failing health (egg/berries/monster meat/red mushroom), and they looked normal when they appeared in the crockpot and then instantly turned to rot 3 seconds later. I didn't die because of the lost pierogi but it made things needlessly difficult.

Archived