Update 8.8 Mb

I don't mind the lack of patch notes as long as they don't add or modify game changing stuff.

What I've noticed so far since this last hotfix:

• Better starting areas. I've either been luckier than usual or starting islands have a decent number of flint, grass, twigs, bamboo and vines
  • Seaweed now has the usual 1 second picking animation unlike the instant looting from before
  • Monkeys don't throw poop at me anymore if attacked (not sure if bug or intended) Whelp, they certainly calmed down on the poop throwing. Attacked one monkey from a crowd, they all did the aggressive rage animation but only the one I attacked threw 2 poops at me with what seemed like 10 sanity deduction per piece of poop
  • Bamboo stacks to 40? Wohooo

i would really like to read update notes ... i know it takes some time to write them but i like reading this stuff generally

- seaweed is now little bit of crap - with picking animation and lot less hunger/hp

- cutlass should be now like shadow sword? @recezib said :p - this is really good change since you need to get that fish for it

Archived