Mussel sticks and Wobster Dens

Does anyone know how to gather mussels from sticks, I can place them and gather them with trawl nets but I have no clue how the sticks work, also how do I gather wobsters? Would love to know!

(I have a bug whereby I can't put cooked mussels into the crock pot, not sure if its a bug or its meant to be that way)

U swim over them with the Net attached to the boat, then after you release the net you can see its inventory and pick everything out of it. Though i think if you release the net, you cant pick it up again.

You should keep rowing and collect things till the net released itself (more effective).

You should be able to click 'open' on the net to see it's contents - it works just like a chest.

wouldn't work...

i could see them, but not select them

in the end it just disappeared and i grabbed every floating item (adios 5mussels).

Live wobsters can go in the crockpot, its just the cooked version that can't i think. 1 wobster+1 butter = 60 health, 50 sanity and 37,5 hunger.

You can also use 1 wobster+1 ice for Lobsterbisque which gives 60 health, 25 hunger and 10 sanity. 

So generally, wobsters are amazing for healing ^^

Thats odd, i just remember putting a live one in the crockpot along with a coconut, hoping the coconut might count as dairy to get Lobsterdinner (got goop).. There are 3 stages of lobster though, live, dead and cooked. You sure it wasn't dead?
Otherwise that must be a bug that has surfaced with the latest minipatch, which is definetely possible ^^

but how do you get the items from the net after it released itself?

i just did one, but can't seem to be able to get the things in it...

There is a bug if you are using a controller that doesn't let you retrieve the items. Switch it keyboard to gather them and then switch it back.

Archived