Help to Kill spiders Nests tier 3

Hi Guys

I recently aquired the game and im kind of a newbie, im on day 45 i think and im having a problem with spider nests tier 3, there go out so much spider warriors and i can't kill them with logsuits or football helmet, so im asking for help here

im more experient persons could help me i would aprecciate too much!!!!:-P:-P:-P:-P

not yet, but traps like bee mines? or that tooth traps?

I have seen a guy saying that he uses the flute to make them sleep and then kills everyone of it, do u know if that work?

- - - Updated - - -

im doing it for the silk and the eggs, do fire darts burn the loot?

But the burning method burn the loot? Like if you burn the nest it wont drop the eggs or silk, and how do you burn the spiders?? There's A LOT haahahaha

If it's in a forest burn it all down playing as Willow and hit the spiders to lure them to a firey doom. It doesn't burn the loot it actually gives +1 silk when it burns the base of the nest.

Hey people thx for the answers but i don't know how to burn them!! The torch doesn't work!!!!

Click the torch to hold it in the cursor then click again on nearby trees or plants. If there are none plant a tree as close to the nest as possible, try the first one, sit back and watch it burn!

Posted Image

this is how i deal with them, i find this the most effective way (in MY opinion) even with the queen u can kite the babies into traps and then panflute, then u have an easy kill.......

p.s im on Day 300 now so it's like this set up but twice as much traps....grass and twigs are easy resources...try this and see if u it help

Click the torch to hold it in the cursor then click again on nearby trees or plants. If there are none plant a tree as close to the nest as possible, try the first one, sit back and watch it burn!

IT WORKED THANKS =D, Btw if it is a tier 3 nest will it drop egs by burning them?

EDIT: Nooooo Don't drop the eggss =(((((((((

Edited by zebhartio

Posted Image

this is how i deal with them, i find this the most effective way (in MY opinion) even with the queen u can kite the babies into traps and then panflute, then u have an easy kill.......

p.s im on Day 300 now so it's like this set up but twice as much traps....grass and twigs are easy resources...try this and see if u it help

Ill try it, I was trying with beemines but they are pretty expensive so I'll try it

EDIT: Oh the warrior spiders do not enter in those traps X.X

EDIT²: How did get those nests to put them together? pls aswer me =D

Edited by zebhartio