Caves not having trouble generating things


Recommended Posts

So, I noticed my cave server was full of this:

[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, mushtree_medium] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, mushtree_medium] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, mushtree_medium] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, spiderden] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, pillar_algae] FAILED
[00:00:21]: SpawnSaveRecord [nil, pillar_algae] FAILED
 
And then it crashed.  I updated Fix Multiplayer, which hadn't caused any problems before.
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As it turns out, that was caused by some error in Fix Muliplayer's last code, which the author fixed soon after. I updated Fix Multiplayer again, and it's gone, but most of the log was long lines of that, for most of the cave prefabs.  Really long lines, like 40 lines for the same thing as the sever tried so hard to spawn them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.