Quick Trading! Speedily swap your stuff!

Fidooop

I was going to accept the brown vest but it said the trade would have been on hold for 72 hours so I declined... :(

So if I want the same brown vest again, then I need to send an offer again and this time the price is 4 commons instead of 3?

BTW, you are still not mentioning in your post that you will decline trades that will be on hold, so if you are still doing this, it might be better for everyone to know.

So if I want the same brown vest again, then I need to send an offer again and this time the price is 4 commons instead of 3?

BTW, you are still not mentioning in your post that you will decline trades that will be on hold, so if you are still doing this, it might be better for everyone to know.

thankyou for letting me know! I've updated rules!

also, since you sent that offer previous to the price change I'll still allow 3 commons for the 1 classy just so long as it doesn't get put on hold.

Well, I sent the 3 common for the classy shoe a few days ago and you declined it saying that you need to change the price because of the December 10th update.

Then, you raised the price to 4 commons for 1 classy.

I sent you an offer of 4 commons for the classy shoe and you declined it, this time you say that the shoe is not for trading.

Just for the record, I think I am going to quote what you have said in the very beginning of this thread.

1: I have a set list of items that are not up for trade. if someone sends me a trade offer including those items I'm not going to accept it!

2: if someone wants to 1:1 commons they don't get to choose what common that I give them and I'm not going to be 1:1ing for yellow gloves that's... like the only exception xD

3: if someone is giving 2 commons for my 1 common and they avoid the list of items I'm not selling then I'll accept it!

I only decline when people do not follow the rules set forth C:

So far I've made a good 10-20 trades and nobody has complained thus far so I think I'm doing a good job at keeping it quite convenient :grin:

So, basically, the classy shoe is not in the list of not for trading and I sent an offer that meets your price requirement and you said you dont want to trade.

So, it seems that you are like what the other guy said at the beginning of the post. You require a price higher than most others do and you accept offers you like and decline offers you dont like, which is no different from others.

You're charging anywhere from one and a half times to twice the price of anyone in the Trading Depot thread because you want to make a profit with your trades instead of simply swapping items of equal value (why else would you ask for an item of the same value plus one of lower value when someone wants to buy your items?) and while you claim speed is the most important factor as justification for declining everyone who doesn't have instant trading capacity, your list of nontradeables is several days out of date. Or just inaccurate.

I don't think you'll be getting a lot of business. The only way to get people to pay a higher price than the going rate when you can't offer a better product or establish a monopoly on the market is to take advantage of people who don't know the going rate or charge people a premium for the convenience of... unloading a lot of unwanted duplicate commons, I guess. So that's your potential customer base: newbies to the trading forum who don't know better and people too impatient to trade up for classies.

Archived