What Are You Doing Until "Contingency Plan" Drops?

I thought I'd go for one of the Steam achievements I still haven't gotten: Expert level, no rewinds.

I just did a run through a server farm with a l-o-o-ong layout.  Internationale was holed up in the elevator at one end of the building while Banks tried to carry way too much loot from the other end, with guards spawning and sprinting up and down the corridors the whole time.  I was so nervous that I lost feeling in the tips of my fingers.

But I made it.  With all the loot and with no one left behind.

Man, when this game makes you feel good, it makes you feel good.  I just wish I were better at it.

What are other people doing while they wait for the DLC to arrive?

Rewatching "Venture bros." from start (I will be listen OST from it while playing dlc for sure), learning Unity and C# little by little, learning how to draw pixel art.

Thinking about mentioned in stream possible graphics override: there's a some sprite in alt Decker's hat that need to be fixed to playing without "wireframe when hidden", and unused female enforcer - if dlc didn't use her (so didn't fix her broken head/helmet animation), she can be modded in with overwritten head. If it will be possible not to just change sprites for existing characters but add new, there's a lot of silly things to try (from adding beard to courier, and making him hitman like he looks at concept art, or give Banks a Carmen Sandiego hat, to making female versions of elite/special guards)

Preparing a nice safefile in Inv Inc. so I can get unlock stuff once DLC drops. Slowely going through my steam library (currently on Darksiders/Bioshock Infinite - they are ok.)

Overall, trying to keep myself occupied enough so I won't drop 60 euros on Starcraft 2 complete package. Money is too easy to spend. Luckily Fallout4 isn't much of a temptation for now, as F3 was the only game in fallout franchise I didn't enjoy. Bethesda and I aren't best of friends.

Archived