Autocomplier not using new artwork for mod.

Hi there! I was finally getting back into modding a custom character, I have drawn all the artwork (Most of it anyways, it's not going to be published) and I'm pretty sure I got the coding done. I tried autocompliing, but it doesn't take the new artwork at all. The anim still shows the cat from the character model mod. I tried deleting the zip files, but the autocomplier isn't making new animations or anything with the new artwork.

At this rate, I'm pretty fed up with it and really frustrated, I can't seem to figure out what I am doing wrong. I know I missed a step or something, but what step, I am unsure.

EDIT: and the forum is not letting me upload the file. Agh.

All the scripting words and starting items work. It's just I'm missing the step where the anim and artwork from the exported folder turns the cat into the character I drew. Unless the autocompiler is not working right?

Edited by AmaaDivine

try deleting all the zip files in the entire mod and then autocompiling it again. Thats all i have for you unless you can try the autocompiler in the don't starve mod tools.

Trying that. It seems to only compile the ghost_esctemplate.zip. Nothing else in the anim and exported folder doesn't have the zip either. Now Autocompiler doesn't want to start, it flashes on for a second then goes away. Blah..