Hallows monster night

no body should hear wendy sound like wilson

its kinda terrifying

but she wasn't horribly mutilated so that's a plus i think

(oops haven't been on in a while)

Hm, well if Wendy's sprites look fine then that actually means it probably is a problem with the spriter file... That character template should have the same bank as wilson/wendy, I have no idea why it's not working the same way

guys help the animation is still breaking but not too muhc?? the hair and face are the only things wrong with it now (surprisingly enough) and i tried seeing if the DST compiler still cuts off the second atlas (which does sadly)

i have tried doing the editing of the atlases by .tex>.png>.tex again and its not workinggggggggg

i tried using the sw verison and i tried the normal version and it's still messed up like why

Hallows monster night.zip

The hairs are actually ok. It's the headbase and hairfront which are misplaced. It's a pivot isue I would say. I'm checking this out now.

EDIT: oh you do not have any hairfront, you just attached it to the face png. That's probably what's messing up the face position, because the size of the sprite is not the same anymore but you kept the original pivot.

EDIT2: after some pivot editing, here is what I got

aKYCn6q.jpg

You can find the exported folder with the spriter project containing the modified pivot in the attached files

PS: I saw you're overriding wilson.lua completly. This is an extremly bad modding habbit and you should use the functionKlei made especially for modders to add stuffs to already existing prefabs.

exported.zip

The hairs are actually ok. It's the headbase and hairfront which are misplaced. It's a pivot isue I would say. I'm checking this out now.

EDIT: oh you do not have any hairfront, you just attached it to the face png. That's probably what's messing up the face position, because the size of the sprite is not the same anymore but you kept the original pivot.

EDIT2: after some pivot editing, here is what I got

aKYCn6q.jpg

You can find the exported folder with the spriter project containing the modified pivot in the attached files

PS: I saw you're overriding wilson.lua completly. This is an extremly bad modding habbit and you should use the functionKlei made especially for modders to add stuffs to already existing prefabs.

why is his goat krampus ears missing :c

nothing i can fix tho

thank

Archived