[General] - Same skin same color drops twice

Gingerbread

Bug Submission:

Category: General
Issue Title: Same skin same color drops twice
Issue Description: Hi,

I gotta friend that joined to DST caves beta like 3 days ago.. She got 3 different drops. 1 of them was a skirt and 2 other was same tshirt with same color. I hope this is a bug or else we will have 10 same tshirt with same color? This iwould be awkward.

Screenshot_2015_10_28_07_35_22.jpg

Steps to Reproduce: Wait for a new drop and see by yourself.. I don't know how this reproduces.. It is a chance I assume.

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Issue Title: Same skin same color drops twice

Issue Description: Hi,

I gotta friend that joined to DST caves beta like 3 days ago.. She got 3 different drops. 1 of them was a skirt and 2 other was same tshirt with same color. I hope this is a bug or else we will have 10 same tshirt with same color? This iwould be awkward.

Screenshot_2015_10_28_07_35_22.jpg

Steps to Reproduce: Wait for a new drop and see by yourself.. I don't know how this reproduces.. It is a chance I assume.

The clothing items are tradeable, you're meant to get double drops.

yes, you will get 10 of the same items. But you can trade it away for new stuff.

well i assume nobody would trade his beefalo backpack for a tshirt .. If you play the game for a long time, I believe you will have a lot of items that people don't wanna take from you.

But yeah some other guy may have no tshirt and may have 3 beefalo backpack. So nvm I wish there was a deletion option for posts in this forums.

well i assume nobody would trade his beefalo backpack for a tshirt .. If you play the game for a long time, I believe you will have a lot of items that people don't wanna take from you.

But yeah some other guy may have no tshirt and may have 3 beefalo backpack. So nvm I wish there was a deletion option for posts in this forums.

or you can sell it on the community market...i don't know if that is a thing for don't starve together yet.

Archived