Gimgerbread servers creepy mod

I was just creeped on by the strangest mod on DST lol. I've been playing on the gingerbread server and the mod was asking about me to other players, killed me twice, kicked me twice, and told everyone that they would get banned if they helped me out lol. I told him what it was and he kicked me out again.. Point is, there's always some creeps watching you..

Hi jcutty yes i killed and banned you because all people complains about you in the server. You have been reported many times as stealing people's stuff and being rude in return who asks you to give their item back. What do you expect me to do?

You can continue to play on other servers where you can freely steal people's stuff without any penalty. Do not wanna add any mods to server but this time you ran into these people who leeches bases.

Anyways, good luck with that.

You seem like a newbie in DST. This actually does not matter because I have seen many people who are newbie but actually trying to contribute even though they do not know the game. Being a leecher and taking all food from a fridge in a base that you have never contributed cannot be tolerated if you do it many times.

And again. Not a perma-ban. I will remove your ban very soon.

actual horror Mod

yeah same here :(

To the author of this thread, the correct and less confusing term you want to use is ADMIN

ADMIN: someone who administrates a server and has the ability to kick and ban other players.

MOD: either a moderator (same as admin) or a modification to the game that changes the way the game is played.

Since don't starve has a very big modding community, it would be alot less confusing if you use the admin abbreviation to refer to moderators instead.

Archived