Mod trees bunching up near and on roads

Hello,

I have just released an update that adds custom trees to the game, but they seem to be bunching up around pathways, and not spawning anywhere else (i.e. with the other trees). I don't have this problem with other modded trees or bushes and have followed the same procedure I used for them. Is there something I am missing with the worldgen?

Any help is appreciated. You can see an example here:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/415811262264256257/5440FDBCD11496E3A573FD5BEE2AFFC5F03D3C0C/

Thanks in advance!

Prof

So i have DL the mod and i don't see this line. I suppose you just forget it and it's why you have this issue.

GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berryblue = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berryblu2 = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berrygree = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berrygre2 = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.pineapple = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}

Here you have the filter for the others prefab but not the apple tree. Add it and it probably will be fine.

Nice trees! :-)

Thanks Maris!

So i have DL the mod and i don't see this line. I suppose you just forget it and it's why you have this issue.

GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berryblue = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berryblu2 = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berrygree = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.berrygre2 = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}GLOBAL.terrain.filter.pineapple = {GLOBAL.GROUND.ROAD, GLOBAL.GROUND.WOODFLOOR, GLOBAL.GROUND.CARPET, GLOBAL.GROUND.CHECKER, GLOBAL.GROUND.ROCKY, GLOBAL.GROUND.MARSH}

Here you have the filter for the others prefab but not the apple tree. Add it and it probably will be fine.

Hahaha, I am such an idiot. No sleep yesterday and I kept adding and changing the filter to the testing branch, while playing/testing with the steam branch :p.

Thanks for the eye opener. :)