Me and my friend were wondering where the mandrakes were and why they haven't been added in yet.

My friend spawned me 5 mandrakes since I wanted them so badly (big mistake). Every time I cooked/eaten one, everything in the area would fall asleep and the sleeping was treated as a nerfed bed roll (slight sanity gain/ slight hunger loss). All that needs to happen is to make that effect only for the person cooking/eating the mandrake so it would be balanced and everyone else is unaffected by the mandrake.

• Developer
All that needs to happen is to make that effect only for the person cooking/eating the mandrake

But they cry when you cook them, don't they?  Don't remember if they do the same when eaten...

That cry is supposed to put anything in the area to sleep, lore and fact-wise.

But they cry when you cook them, don't they?  Don't remember if they do the same when eaten...

That cry is supposed to put anything in the area to sleep, lore and fact-wise.

But wouldn't it be too op for pvp? Someone walks up and eats a mandrake in front of you, someone else off-screen runs in and kills the both of you. Or someone cooks/eats a mandrake right before a hound attack and leaves the rest of the team almost no time to prepare and kills everyone. It leaves you vulnerable is my point.

But wouldn't it be too op for pvp? Someone walks up and eats a mandrake in front of you, someone else off-screen runs in and kills the both of you. Or someone cooks/eats a mandrake right before a hound attack and leaves the rest of the team almost no time to prepare and kills everyone. It leaves you vulnerable is my point.

Mandrakes should make every entity in the server sleep.

Archived