houses

We have suggested a house already.

It takes whole map so you cant place it,but you will have good feeling by having the materials for it.

Ehem,let me quote myself:

After serveral seconds of creation,I have finally made a house in dont starve!

Yet i havent unlocked it.

Posted Image

Took me five seconds of editing too.

Hope you dislike it.The orange line is the picture,the others were pasted by accident.

Muffin seal of Approval.(Derp)

Sidenote:Its too tiny baby putis.Me cannot put big number.Also i added bacon.

One thing that many of my friends (that aren't on the forum) and I agreed on is that what you guys are saying about houses are too easy and safe. It's not true have ever watch the movies or documentaries when it's a movie in the wild the door gets Brocken down by a door. And I watched a video about a guy who lives in Alaska and they have to triple the strength of their doors. And also are you guys saying that when you enter your house you enter another room? Well why can't it be like a straw roll. And if any spiders or hounds come by they will try to break down your house, and you will wake up and have to defend yourself.

One thing that many of my friends (that aren't on the forum) and I agreed on is that what you guys are saying about houses are too easy and safe. It's not true have ever watch the movies or documentaries when it's a movie in the wild the door gets Brocken down by a door. And I watched a video about a guy who lives in Alaska and they have to triple the strength of their doors. And also are you guys saying that when you enter your house you enter another room? Well why can't it be like a straw roll. And if any spiders or hounds come by they will try to break down your house, and you will wake up and have to defend yourself.

It isn't just the 'safety' element that I object to. Like I said, making a house would discourage people from leaving their base and exploring, which is something the Dev's don't want. Also, the game is supposed to be about living in the wild, not a civilised house.