Let's all confirm everything we possibly can for Shipwrecked.

I added a bunch of stuff that I gleaned from that video to the wiki. Here's some lazy copy-pasting of the parts I wrote:

*Bamboo Patch

*Viney Bush

**Rafts (crafted for 4 bamboo and 4 vines)
**Row boats (crafted for 3 boards and 4 vines)
**Cargo boats (crafted for 6 boards and 3 rope)

*Raw Fish
*Cooked Limpets
*Chiminea (which appears to function as a cooking station)
*Machete (crafted for 1 twig and 3 flint, and can be used to hack bamboo patches and viney bushes)
*Bamboo
*Vine
*Speargun
*Venom gland
*Spyglass (can be used to reveal a cone of map in a direction)
*Pirate Hat
*Message in a Bottle
*Palm Leaf
*Sandy Pile
*Crab Den
*Monkey Barrel
*Seashell

And some other observations that I didn't put on the wiki because they were a bit hazy:

Palm Trees dropped logs, a palm leaf, and what appeared to be a coconut. Jungle trees dropped wood and bananas. The Chiminea's description was something like "cooking and wind don't mix", so I'm guessing wind can blow out other fires, but the chiminea shelters its flame from wind.

I added a bunch of stuff that I gleaned from that video to the wiki. Here's some lazy copy-pasting of the parts I wrote:

*Bamboo Stand
*Viney Bush

**Rafts (crafted for 4 bamboo and 4 vines)

*Raw Fish
*Cooked Limpets
*Chiminea (which appears to function as a cooking station)
*Machete (crafted for 1 twig and 3 flint, and can be used to hack bamboo stands and viney bushes)
*Bamboo
*Vine
*Speargun
*Venom gland
*Spyglass (can be used to reveal a cone of map in a direction)
*Pirate Hat
*Message in a Bottle
*Palm Leaf
*Sandy Pile
*Crab Den
*Monkey Barrel
*Seashell

And some other observations that I didn't put on the wiki because they were a bit hazy:

Palm Trees dropped logs, a palm leaf, and what appeared to be a coconut. Jungle trees dropped wood and bananas. The Chiminea's description was something like "cooking and wind don't mix", so I'm guessing wind can blow out other fires, but the chiminea shelters its flame from wind.

Thank you Rez. Though I may no longer edit the main post except to add the new video, check out "Don't Starve Shi-wrecked Game--ay (Broken Keys)" thread for more. That new Weswell thingy character looks cool, and the vlogger was nice :p

Archived