Farming Spider Eggs!

Got important question about farming spider eggs!

Basically I am trying to work out how to get 2 (or more) out of 1!

If we destroy the highest Spider Den - we get 1 spider egg!

If we destroy a spider queen - we get 1 spider egg!

That means we have to wait for queen to plant the nest and kill both to get 2 spider eggs!

And seems like this is an answer to my question - we get 2 out of 1!

However - it takes hell of a lot time to wait for 2 eggs! I mean planting an egg, waiting for it to grow and then turn to spider queen... ? Really?

I need to clarify some facts!!

First of all - does spider queen plants only 1 nest in her life? Or she keeps planting more and more eggs over the time? (... this could save hack of a lot time to get those eggs - you know... and it would be natural for spider queen to keep producing eggs anyway...)

Another question - do we always get 1 spider egg if we destroy highest nest or spider queen? Or I've been damn unlucky getting always one! If so - why there is only 1 spider egg? Would be cool to get at least 2 from a queen you know...

HELP!!! :D

Edited by vadjok88

if im not mistaken the spiderqueen does not "plant" a den, she becomes the den.at least thats what I understand from what i read, Ive yet to see a Spiderqueen lay or become a den.EDIT:Ive actually gotten 2 dens from 1 spiderqueen a while ago. or my Pigs just destroyed another den while fighting the queen without me realizing.

Edited by EatableFan

As far as I read they leave a nest behind and then wondering around! :p

What about: "Spider queens come out of the highest-tier nests to wreak havoc and spread spideryness."

How does it happen!? :D

Day 77 - I start my spideryness research!!

Edited by vadjok88

Eatablefan is right. After they've wandered around for awhile, they kind of collapse into themselves and become a tier 1 nest. I was about to attack it when I saw it happen.

Would like to know how much time it takes for this queen to become a nest again... !!

Would be great if each spider queen would plant at least 2 eggs behind and then turn to a nest again... :(

WHY DO I NEED SPIDER EGGS?

... cause piggies get hungry after a while (...) :twisted: