Don't starve together error

Hi.I've got steam don't strave together version.I can play any browse games, but i can't host.When i click on button "Host game" game crashes and gives me message, which u can seen on  screens below.I tried to delete and install game many times, delete modes, i've got don't starve together, usal version of this game and DLC Reign  of giants.And, i verified integrity of game cache many times.I really hope, that u will help me.Thanks.

post-693707-0-71048100-1439758584_thumb.

post-693707-0-27911400-1439758666_thumb.

post-693707-0-34976500-1439758699.png

@Pyromailmann I'm starting to think that all you do in topics is read the title and then respond instead of reading at least the first topic post from the person who started the topic and THEN responding.

@Kosinka12 Wait, so you reversed from Windows 10 to Windows 7 and it still didn't work? May be you could try out Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and see if it works? If not then there must be something wrong with your steam, some overlook in the game or something wrong with your computer entirely. Perhaps it happens since the new UI implementation and if you had not had made any worlds beforehand?

@Kosinka12 Well in that case I'm guessingnthis is for every newcomer, who got a DST copy after the new UI. It's what seems to be the most likely thing. Either way, we need a developer to be informed about this so that this issue can be resolved asap or at least put on the bug fixing list.

@JoeW we have a problem...

My frined has got 7 win and he has got this problem too.

Guys, i really want to fix this bug.I spent my money on this game , now i'm writing in english support, even not on my native language.Admins , please help with this problem.

Archived