Locked all guards in a Vault! :D

Haha that's awesome! Howd' you get them all in there? Ping?

I didn't use ping, though that maybe a good idea. but I did use sprint to attract incoming enforcer to shock trap.

I actually KO all of them, including enforcer spawned by daemon and alarm, and drag them into the vault and pin... reKO... rePin... it took me about half hour to do that.

That is impressive especially considering that you got all of them (including the Omni units) alive in that vault without using Ping to lure them. Still surprised that you got the Omni units in there, generally they give me a far bit of trouble when it comes to evading safely.

That is impressive especially considering that you got all of them (including the Omni units) alive in that vault without using Ping to lure them. Still surprised that you got the Omni units in there, generally they give me a far bit of trouble when it comes to evading safely.

Did it with three Neural Disrupter III, one Biogenic D.A.R.T. one Drilling D.A.R.T. one shock trap III Nika equip with T.A.G. pistol and those armer piercing +1 dose. each agents bring two BusterChip III, and Paralyzer III.
Each agent are fully trained with network downlinking and Torque Injectors installed.
I have the advantage of resource, beside the map is friendly. four guards just hang around out side the vault, I KO all of them in two turn using Nika and Central.

But still it took me some time to "collect" all of them into the vault. especially the enforcers coming from far far away.

I'm avoiding to use Cloaking Rig III this time, hopefully it will be weaken after this update since tactical related to Cloaking Rig has very low interactivity and boring...

Actually, the blue laser is just an indicator that you control it.

I don't understand this. How do you control the lasers? I have controlled the power supplying them but that just turns them off. Further, even if you do control them, they just raise the alarm but you can go through them so why would guards not exit? That seems like a bug..

@Bobthe You can toggle the power generator on/off after you hack it (it defaults to off when you first hack, though). also. there are two different types of laser fields (I think anyway... might be more) the solid "sheet" laser field is an infrared scanner and advances the alarm tracker. the lasers seen in the picture are lethal.

@Bobthe There are 3 types of laser walls. The first one, in screenshot, is lethal. Because player controls the power generator, guards can't turn it off and stay inside the vault. Second one looks similar, but thinner and advances alarm tracker when passed through. Third looks like solid laser wall and installs a Daemon. Guards can walk through second and third type freely and laser wall will just reboot if controlled by player.

Huh...I never even noticed the lethal lasers in all my games. I guess I only ever inspected the other two types.

Good tip about being able to turn them back on after hacking them. I knew you could do that with turrets but somehow just didn't think it would work with the lasers.

Archived